The Ultimate Guide to Healthy "School" Design and Implementation can be connected with any program, curriculum, or current online K-12 learning experience. This is a foundational tool that offers support, inspiration and virtual coaching to create and integrate the healthiest culture possible for your current learning situation. Healthy topics include: Social & Emotional Wellbeing/Climate, Physical Activity, Healthy Home Learning Spaces/Classrooms, Nutrition, Mindful Technology, Healthy Community, Healthy Student Leadership, Healthy Leadership and Online Platforming for Administrators, and Healthy Remote Schools, and Educational Equity.
The Healthy School Guide also has the following attributes.
- National Experts author the Guide from across the United States
- An educational platform that inspires and supports a healthy culture in your learning environment
- Integrates social & emotional climate, healthy leadership, physical activity, healthy community, nutrition, equity and healthy classrooms into any K-12 education platform.
- Free Pre-Recorded Virtual Coaching for each section
- 100% virtual and mobile
- Contains support tools/worksheets for each section, which can be used for homework, compliance or award applications.
- Follows the CDC's recommendations for the Whole School, Whole Child, Whole Community
- Every section has up-to-date and practical resources for support
- Virtual tutoring or coaching options are available for each section of the Guide, individually or as a whole.
- Teacher-Friendly and all sections can all be Student-led.
- Scholarships and Financial Aide is available (see tab above).