The Ultimate Guide to Healthy "Home" Learning can be connected with any program, curriculum, or current online K-12 learning experience. This is a foundational tool that offers support, inspiration and virtual coaching to create and integrate the healthiest culture possible for your current learning situation. Healthy topics include: Social & Emotional Wellbeing/Climate, Physical Activity, Healthy Home Learning Spaces/Classrooms, Nutrition, Mindful Technology, Healthy Community, Healthy Student Leadership, Healthy Leadership and Online Platforming for Administrators, and Healthy Remote Schools, and Educational Equity.
The Healthy Guide to Healthy "Home" Learning also has the following attributes.
- National Experts author the Guide from across the United States
- An educational platform that inspires and supports a healthy culture in your learning environment
- Integrates social & emotional climate, healthy remote leadership, physical activity, healthy community, nutrition, equity and healthy "home" learning into any K-12 education platform.
- Free Pre-Recorded Virtual Coaching for each section
- 100% virtual and mobile
- Contains support tools/worksheets for each section, which can be used for homework, compliance or award applications.
- Follows the CDC's recommendations for the Whole School, Whole Child, Whole Community
- Every section has up-to-date and practical resources for support
- Virtual tutoring or coaching options are available for each section of the Guide, individually or as a whole.
- Parent-Friendly and can all be Student-led: Parents take a break from your day...
- The cost and platform can be shared with members of the same school.
- Scholarships and Financial Aide is available (see tab above).